ODEN Disability Awareness And Confidence Training
This introductory training module will help prepare your business to confidently hire and onboard people who have a disability.
- The importance of language — an introduction to people-first terminology
- Dispelling myths that create biases and barriers
- Understanding disability:
- What it is
- What disability looks like in Canada — the facts
- Types of disabilities- an introduction to disabilities and a general overview of attributes
- Basic guidelines for supporting new employees who have a disability
- Case studies of businesses that have benefited from inclusive hiring.
Audience: This training is appropriate for any and all staff who have had minimal experience hiring and/or working with employees who have a disability.
Length: Approximately 1 hour.
Certificate: A certificate will be available after you successfully complete the course and the evaluation.
The ODEN Disability Awareness and Confidence Training course is offered with tiered pricing for those wishing to purchase multiple licenses. Please consult the table below for pricing details. When you click to register for the course, you will be directed to a form that will ask how many licenses you wish to purchase
|Tier Level||Price per Unit||Number of Licenses|
|1||$44.25 ea.||Up to 25|
Click the “Register” button below to purchase your licenses and access the course.